Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Updates on me

It's been too long since my last post.

Here's the skinny:
  • July '08 - Feb '08 - Helping out at St. Louise, in Bellevue with LIFE TEEN. Subbed with St. Stephen the Martyr, St. Jude (Redmond, WA), Holy Family (Kirkland, WA) and Mary Queen of Peace (Sammamish, WA)
  • August '08 - Bass at Steuby NW with Angus McDonell, Sarah Hart, David Yackley, Dylan Drego and Mark Grosjean - loads of fun!
  • November '08 - keys at Seattle Youth Convention with St. Stephen the Martyr (Renton, WA) - again, loads of fun! Can't beat just sitting in the back with (4) keyboards and the laptop making a joyful noise!
  • Feb '08 - July '08 - Returned to St. Vincent de Paul (Federal Way, WA) as they searched for a new LIFE TEEN music ministry leader. They are still searching - respond to me if you'd like a hook-up.

Right now, I am discerning a new calling - an unexpected one! It's a welcome call, but it's working against this whole idea of getting Sunday afternoons back for the family.

Please pray for me and my family for guidance and wisdom.

God bless you in His ministry.

(c) 2007-2009 by Art Leonard. All rights reserved.

No comments: