Monday, September 11, 2006

Resources for the resourceful

I'm just going to list a few of the great resources I've used over the years that have helped me in my music ministry. As this blog grows, I'll be citing many of these references.

Next week, we'll discuss keyboards in music ministry – an area close to my heart.

Publications



Web Sites:



Conferences / Organizations



Non-Christian based sources worth reading:



  • Performing Songwriter – Monthly magazine
  • Sound On Sound – Great magazine for the advanced musician and amateur recording engineer
  • Confessions of a Record Producer – Moses Avalon

Copyright © 2006 by Arthur C. Leonard, 10936 157th Ct. NE, Redmond, WA 98052. All rights reserved. No portion of this article may be reproduced without the expressed written permission of the author or his assignees.

No comments: